openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Brazilian Portuguese Translation
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:33:57 GMT
Forwarding Albino's answer, below, to Kleberth. Kleberth, please
subsribe to the mailing list if you don't want to miss answers: send an
empty e-mail to l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation message you will receive. Albino, consider using "Reply
All" when someone is new: they may not be subscribed. Andrea