openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translation
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:06:02 GMT
On 12/12/2012 Magnus W wrote:
> Im intressted if I can be to any help in translating Apache
> OpenOffice 3.4 into Swedish. I have good skills in english and are a
> dedicated pc user.

Hello Magnus,
it seems you haven't subscribed to the mailing list yet, so you missed
other messages on this subject. To subscribe, just send an empty e-mail
to l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
message you will receive.

In the meantime, it seems that the Swedish translation is almost
completed; we will anyway need volunteers to test it and possibly help
with some web pages translation, so I would recommend that you subscribe
to this list and stay tuned! OpenOffice in Swedish will probably be
released in January.

Regards,
   Andrea.