openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translate to Norwegian
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 23:32:35 GMT
On 14/12/2012 Martin Even Pedersen wrote:
> I want to translate from English to Norwegian.
> Regards Martin

Hello Martin, welcome and thanks for subscribing to the list!

We have a small group of volunteers currently working on the Norwegian
translation. The current situation can be seen at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Respin+for+additional+languages

Norwegian Bokmal has reached 100% yesterday, and it will be released in
January (and your help in checking the translation will be welcome!).

Norwegian Nynorsk still needs some work and we don't have recent updates
on that. If you can translate to Norwegian Nynorsk just let us know and
we will get you started on that. Otherwise, please continue following
this list and you will see announcement for testing/reviewing the
Norwegian Bokmal translation.

Regards,
   Andrea.