openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kannan S R <srkan...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Interested with translation in Thamizh(Tamil) language.
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:08:18 GMT
Tamil translation:
I have tested the above mentioned page in android operating system and dolphin mobile browser.
It works well here.

Thanks & Regards,
Kannan S R

-----Original Message-----

From: Kadal Amutham
Sent: 21 Dec 2012 16:57:36 GMT
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Interested with translation in Thamizh(Tamil) language.

Tamil Translations:

I have done some improvements in the about-cdrom.html. I have posted the
improved page at 3frames.in/aoo/about-cdrom.html. If want to see what is
available now, you can visit openoffice.org/ta. This page is not rendering
correctly in my ubuntu 10.04 / chrome machine. But the modified one works
fine. If some one can check the modified in other OS / browser it will be
better.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480