openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dhrubajyoti Gogoi <dhruv....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteering for Assamese translation
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:49:52 GMT
Thanks Jurgen. You had already provided me the files. We are currently
working with it. We are doing it in our free time after a 12 hour work day
and the progress might be not very quick paced as one may assume. Be
assured that we have a good amount of dedication to carry it forward.
Thanks again for helping us out. :)