openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tamil translation
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 02:51:58 GMT
I am attaching two files which are using Tamil text. I have used css to
render correctly the Tamil font and the font file also shall be uploaded in
the same directory where the file lies. Through css one can control the
font color, size and alignment.   The file is up and running at
www.3frames.in/kadal/Neekadavulaa-II . The text can displayed in HTML also.
But you have to load the font somewhere in the internet and point to the
location of the font.

p.ex1
{
font:15px SUNRRAVI;
}

The above lines are the css code and the font name is SUNRRAVI.

The following lines are the Tamil text

Gpwg;Gf;Fk; ,wg;Gf;Fk; gpd!dhy; VjhtJ cs!sjh?  VNjh xd!W gpwe;j rpRthf>
jtOk; koiyahf> tpisahLk; igadhf> gbf;Fk; khztdhf> fl;loFf; fhisahf> kd!kjf;
fhjydhf> md!ghd fztdhf> nghWg;Gs!s mg;ghthf> mYtyfj;jpy; RWRWg;ghd
Ntiyahspahf> jhj;jhthf> gpd! gLf;if Nehahspahf> ,we;j gpzkhf ebf;fpwJ.
 ,Jjhd! cyf ehlfkh?  ehd!fpy; jto;e;J> ,uz!by; ele;J> %d!wpy; Cd!wp> ehd!F
Nguhy; vq;F vLj;Jr;nry;yg; gLfpwhd! kdpjd!?  mtd! tUfpd!whdh? mtd!
Nghfpd!whdh?  ,wg;Gk; gpwg;Gk; kdpjd! jiy vOj;jh?  khw;wNt Kbahjjh?  clypy;
,Ue;j VNjh xd!W nrd!wgpd!> me;j cliyr; Rkf;f ehd!FNgh; Njitg;gLfpwJ.  ahh;
mJ?  mJ fhw;Wk; my;y> ePUk; my;y> xspAk; my;y.  gpd! vd!d jhd! mJ?
 ,g;gbg;gl;l tpghPjkhd tpisahl;il mJ tpisahbNa MfNtz!Lkh?  mg;gb
tpisahLk;gb mij eph;ge;jg; gLj;JtJ ahh; my;yJ vJ?   ekf;Fj; njhpe;j xNu
gjpy; (mg;gb vd!W epidf;fpNwhk;) mJ Mj;kh my;yJ Md!kh.  Mj;kh my;yJ Md!kh

,e;j gFjpiag; gw;wp KO tpsf;fk; jUtJ Nahfk;.  mjdhNyNa Nahf KiwfSk; kpf
Kf;fpaj;Jtk; ngWfpd!wd.  ek; gz!ila fhyj;J Kd!Ndhh;fs! vOjpa cgep\j;Jf;fs!
,e;j Nfs!tpfSf;nfy;yhk; xU jPh;f;fkhd> rpf;fyw;w> njspthd gjpiyj; jUfpd!wd.
 Jujp\!ltrkhf> mit rk]!fpUj nkhopapy; ,Ue;jjhy;> gyh; njhpe;Jnfhs!s
tha;g;gpy;yhky; Ngha;tpl;lJ.  cgep\j;Jf;fs! %lek;gpf;ifia ntWf;fpd!wd.  mit
mDgt G+Htkhf> tpQ!Qhd G+Htkhf ,e;j tp\aj;ij Muha;e;J nrhy;fpd!wd.

You can try with the code. If you want me to modify the files, I can also
do it for you, for which you should give me font file and Tamil text

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480