openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested with translation in Thamizh(Tamil) language.
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:24:03 GMT
Dear Kannan,

Certain translation are not easy to understand. For example பதிவிறக்கம்.
This may be Tamil translation of  download. I am trying to introduce
(Download) into the text. I will send you the html file. Have a look
at3frames.in/aoo/about-cdrom.html.
The supposed english word within bracket is rendered in Tamil. I have
attached the html file for your reference

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480