openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteering for Translation - Tamil
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:02:12 GMT
What I am trying to do is the Tamil pages shall be understandable. Let them
work as per the current flow. In the mean while let me do some spade work,
if any improvement is possible. Hope I have made my point clear. (I
understand your concern, at times it will be more time and effort consuming
in handling bunch of volunteers like me, who are pulling in all directions,
with a result of zero progress in any direction)

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480