openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tamil website translation (Re: Tamil Translation)
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:24:49 GMT
Dear Andrea,
Thanks for the reply. I am away from my usual place and I have some
limitation to access internet  So my replies may be a bit late.

The web pages test-1 and test-2 there are minor problem. The small dots
above letters are in the wrong place and makes readable a bit difficult and
slower. What is required the font used in preparing Tamil content. If the
pages few (less than 10), I can type it so that font rendering is 100%
correct. Regarding 3rd test page, I have attached a png file. The marking
in black is 100% unreadable. (A different font might have been used to
prepare this content). The red marked area is with minor problem like
test-1 and test-2. But in test-3, all remaining text is 100% correct.

If the Tamil pages are few, send me those pages, I will make 100% correct,
and send it back to you. (It will be better if you could provide the font
name used in the content preparation). I know people who are more
knowledgeable in Tamil. I can improve the content if possible taking their
help.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480