openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested with translation in Thamizh(Tamil) language.
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 09:52:10 GMT
Welcome Mr. SR Kumar. I am from Chennai. One more Mr. Kannan from Bangalore
is also in this mailing list.

I am from Chennai. I am trying to help translation in this area. We can
co-operate with each other and do some thing for Tamil

There are few pages in Tamil where the Tamil font is not properly rendered.
 My suggestion is to use css for correct display of the Font.

Another area where effort to be put is, correct translation so that it is
easy to understand . Some of the computer related Tamil words, , may not be
understandable since these words may be new to many. So what is required is
the original English word has to be given within brackets.

I am new to po files. Throw some lights on this. Give me some link to
understand. I have attached the html files which needs improvements in
rendering and understanding

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480