openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please report on your translation status
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 03:42:57 GMT
I would like to check Tamil translation. I have received the PO files. But
I am interested in checking the HTML files. For example the Tamil text at
openoffice.org/ta file is not rendered properly.  I would like to use css
for proper rendering. I checked the above page in Ubuntu 10.04 / chrome. It
was very bad, almost unreadable. In Ubuntu 12.04 / chrome, it is better ,
but not perfect.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480