openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translation
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:39:42 GMT
Reg. Tamil Translation

I have gone through few pages of Tamil. They are not easily understandable
to ordinary Tamil speaking persons.  The problem is Tamil translation of
English words of computer related vocabulary may not be popular among many.
I am consulting few in this regard. I will let you know if there is any
development

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480

On 14 December 2012 00:36, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> On 12/12/2012 Magnus W wrote:
>
>> Im intressted if I can be to any help in translating Apache
>> OpenOffice 3.4 into Swedish. I have good skills in english and are a
>> dedicated pc user.
>>

> Hello Magnus,
> it seems you haven't subscribed to the mailing list yet, so you missed
> other messages on this subject. To subscribe, just send an empty e-mail to
> l10n-subscribe@openoffice.**apache.org<l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org>and
respond to the confirmation message you will receive.