openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Nguyen Trinh Dong (K.CNTT)" <don...@hpu.edu.vn>
Subject Re: Volunteering with Apache OpenOffice Translations
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:37:00 GMT
Hello!

I am Nguyen Trinh Dong (First name: Trinh Dong, Last name: Nguyen). I am a
Vietnamese.
Now I live in Viet Nam, I work in Information technology field.
It is a first time I join with your works. Hence, I do not know very much
about this work
but I can translate English UI to Vietnamese  UI.
I want to contribute my time to  this work in order to widely use free
software in my country. I hope in the future I get your supports to
complete this works.

Bye,

Nguyen Trinh Dong