openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Karwan Fendi <kgfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translate one and Add another
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 19:00:04 GMT
HI
Yes, I can help with Arabic and I could, surprisingly, find the other
language in your list which is Kurdish!

As I said earlier, this is the first time me contributing in something like
this and my experience is limited in this filed. I will try be best to be
an active member in this community.

Kind Regards
Karwan