openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tamil translation
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 15:22:31 GMT
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Kadal Amutham <vkadal@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need the font file or name of the font, which has been used in typing the
> content. Without the font, I can not do any thing. Day after tomorrow I
> will send a file, how to use css, and render Tamil font correctly

The font declarations in the page looks like this:

TSCu_Paranar" size="3">

Isn't this backwards?  The browser should be searching the list from
start to finish, looking for a font that exists on the system.  So it
will never even look for TSCu_Paranar, since every system will have
sans-serif.

We're not currently distributing any font files for this page, and we
have no way of telling what font was used when creating this page.
(It is a very old page).

-Rob