openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Icelandic
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:10:31 GMT
On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Gisli Kristjansson <alloutnow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is there any group now working towards an Icelandic translation?  If so, I
> would like to participate.

Hello Gísli,

First, you should subscribe to this mailing list.  Otherwise you will
miss most messages regarding OpenOffice translations.  (You are only
receiving this because I sent to you directly.)  To subscribe, send an
email to L10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org.

Second, the current state of the Icelandic translation is 98%
complete.  So it is very nearly done.  With you help we can complete
the UI translation and review it, and have it ready for release.

Finally, if you are interested in helping (and it sounds like you are)
please review this page which has more useful information on how we
translate:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

We have a deadline of December 31st for translation completion, if you
want Icelandic included in our AOO 3.4.1 update release.

Regards,

-Rob