openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteering Open Office in Hebrew
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:25:34 GMT
Hi Avichai,

welcome at Apache OpenOffice, it's great that you are interested to help
us to finish and improve the localization for Hebrew.

You can find a set of po files for Hebrew based on AOO 3.4.1 under
https://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_he_po-files.tar.bz2

Many of the translators are using offline tools to work on the po files.
you should ask here on the list for detailed help how to use this tools.
Maybe there are already people working on Hebrew and I think they will
collaborate with you via the mailing list or via private mails later on.

Nevertheless it would a good idea if you subscribe to this mailing list
to get all answers directly. At the moment you are not subscribed and I
have cc'ed you.

Welcome again and enjoy the work in our community

Juergen