openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Portuguese Volunteer for OpenOffice3.4
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:59:41 GMT
On 12/02/2013 Renato Cabral wrote:
> I like to translate OpenOffice3.4 to Portuguese.
> What I need to do?

Welcome Renato and welcome Helder, you both volunteered in the last
couple of days to help us translating OpenOffice into Portuguese.

First, if you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to
this mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Second, other volunteers contacted us in the past weeks to help, at
least Paulo and Antonio (both in CC). I suggest that you have a quick
e-mail exchange among you to see who is currently available and whether
some work has already been done. Please write again to this list
l10n@openoffice.apache.org next week (even if you haven't heard from
them) and we will give you advice on how to proceed.

Regards,
   Andrea.