openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translation (Portuguese)
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:10:09 GMT
On 19/02/2013 Danilo Mendes wrote:
> Hi, my name is Danilo Mendes, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Portugal. I saw
> that you're needing help finnishing the translation of my native language
> and I would like to help you. Im currently a stundent on Computer
> Engineering on ISEC (Coimbra).

Thank you Danilo and welcome. Several volunteers contacted us for
Portuguese, but I assume no actual work has been done yet, so you can
just start and they can join/report later if needed.

So, please go on and grab the Portoguese PO files:
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_pt_po-files.tar.bz2

Then read:
http://www.openoffice.org/l10n/how_to_join.html
and
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
to know how to work with the PO files.

And please let us know about the progress! Of course, feel free to ask
any questions to this list.

Regards,
   Andrea.