openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translations
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:41:08 GMT
José Pedro Santos wrote:
> I look that the Portuguese website OpenOffice is no update since a
> long time. Did you know who is the team that is making the website or
> if I can have access to the administrations tools and update the
> website?

Thanks Jose', yes you can help us with the website! You can send the
corrected texts on this list if you prefer, but the best way to do so is
to use the Apache CMS in anonymous mode: see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvg1pfHLhE for a video with all details,
and http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html if you need more context (or
just ask here).

About the OpenOffice program translation, we had several volunteers
expressing interest, so let's wait and see if they manage to start
before we reassign translations. But you can definitely help us with the
website in the meantime.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.