openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: National web sites
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:54:18 GMT
Hi,

I have not been able to follow-up on this.
The Norwegian site is lacking sadly behind, not even promoting the newly released 3.4.1 :(
Any updates on best-practice for keeping translations in sync, other than what you described
below?

Any of the other Norwegian translators want to give it a try?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

20. okt. 2012 kl. 15:36 skrev Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>:

> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Norwegian national website @ http://www.openoffice.org/no/ is in pretty bad shape.
Most links and content in the left menu is outdated and/or wrong. I'd like to start by moving
the old homepage to /no/old and start a pure translation of the official home-page into Norwegian,
much like they have done for /es/. Then we can start filling in relevant national content
step by step.

>> I'm aware of the Apache CMS system, is there some kind of guide for how to manage
a translation, both initially and keeping it up to date? Or is it all manual?