openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft blog post: International Mother Language Day 2013 -- Translations requested
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:11:44 GMT
Kindly send me the original HTML file along with images. Even if I
translate into Tamil, you may not be able to put in on the web. I will put
in my place and give a link. I am trying to translate OpenOffice into
Tamil, not getting suitable word for it.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480