openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Kid" language
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:38:18 GMT
thanks andrea.

I was not aware that it was so simple, I will have to mimic that for
genLang, so that "kid" is automatically translated.

Should we in the future call it genLang-kid (we will also get
genLang-en-US), so we have no confusion with existing languages ?

rgds
jan I.

On 27 February 2013 20:15, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> On 26/02/2013 janI wrote:
>
>> Could you please document the configure settings to make the build (e.g.
>> on
>> mwiki), so others can do it too.
>> I think such a build is very interesting, especially to check
>> translations.
>>

> This is the SDF file for a Key-Id ("kid") build:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/**openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/**source/kid/<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/kid/>
> (by chance, "kid" happens to be a valid language identifier for Koshin in
> ISO 639-3, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/**ISO_639:kid<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639:kid>;
but this is pure coincidence, if you open the file you can see it).