openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tagged Menu Entries
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:03:47 GMT
Hello

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 11:18:15PM +0200, Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have stumbled upon this rather old initiative called a 'built'
> version of OpenOffice 1.1.3 (Arusha) <http://www.kilinux.udsm.ac.tz/kiblog/kiblog_sw/archives/permalinks/2004-11-11T10_11_03.html>
> for tagging menu entries and showing references to PO files.

This looks like an enhanced (or old) kid build.

> Is anything like that available for the current version of Open
> Office? Or perhaps something like that in the works?

This thread discusses the kid/help id thing. You can use the help ID in
the current version you are using to locate a PO file.

This does not solve the problem of locating in the user interface the
string you are currently translating.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile