openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Kid" language
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 23:45:51 GMT
On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:22:38AM +0100, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 14/03/2013 Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> >Did you try it on a build? I find more helpful the HelpID:
> >http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/HelpIDs.png
> >http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/KIDs.png
>
> Thanks Ariel, could you add the options and tips (like export
> HELP_DEBUG=1) for configuring the HelpID builds

This doesn't require a special build, simply activate extended tips
(Tools - Options... - OOo - General - Help - Tips - Extended Tips), and
set this environment variable (on Linux, add it to your ~/.bashrc or
export it in the same terminal, before executing AOO - from this very
same terminal; on Windows, execute cmd.exe, set the variable on the
command prompt, set HELP_DEBUG=1, and execute AOO within that command
prompt - using the full path to soffice.exe).

> and the KeyID builds to http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/KeyID_Build ?

kid is a pseudo language, simply configure with --with-lang='kid'

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina