openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: communications/workflow for new languages
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:10:02 GMT
Kadal Amutham wrote:
> Here the the whole sentence is translated into Tamil and this look fine.
> How to know a new sentence has been added and need translation? Can I
> contact other Tamil volunteers so that a better translation can be produced?

A working Pootle installation allows you to login and navigate through
the untranslated strings. And it also allows to work in a team with no
risk of overlapping. But the current installation is not yet ready to
support this workflow for new volunteers, so you need to wait that it is
reconfigured (no timeline yet, but I think Jan is working on it).

Regards,
   Andrea.