openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From rain <rainmaker5f...@gmail.com>
Subject mos mos : slowly slowly
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 19:31:07 GMT
Thank you very much.
With me I am not qualified to work on a DhoLuo Check Spelling software.
Forgive me for my big mistake.
What I would like is to build a database with DHOLUO words plus their
equivalent ENGLISH words,
this to help many of visitors who come and spend weeks instructing us to
better care our environment,
planting baby trees, organizing communal work for improving life
conditions, always teaching positive
and good to all of us. It only our elders can not hear the visitor's
words. That is why I would like to build
and print list of words that visitors could use to better approach and
greet our elders, making them happy
and peaceful, while we do translate all of visitor's message to elders.
Thanks.
I attach here a spreadsheet with over 300 words sorted in both Dholuo
and English, that you may find in the respective sheets.
I would wholeheartedly appreciate every kind of suggestion from you.
Thanks for your time
George
the art of rainmaking