openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: communications/workflow for new languages
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:28:46 GMT
Il 10/03/2013 19:50, Kadal Amutham wrote:
> [Andrea]
> - I opened the Ubuntu One space you shared
> - I opened the first folder there: accessibility / source / helper.po
> - It has one translated string (Browse =  தேடு ) and one untranslated
> string (Panel Deck Tab Bar)
> [Kadal] Now if some one could tell me is it as per your required standard, then I
> can proceed further

It isn't. Both strings should be translated. There are only two strings
in the file:
- "Browse" -> this is translated (as தேடு; I don't know Tamil but anyway
this is formally correct)
- "Panel Deck Tab Bar" -> this is untranslated

So the file "accessibility / source / helper.po" as it is in the Ubntu
One space is not OK. And it is not OK because it has an untranslated
string. This is what I meant. Is this clear now?

Regards,
   Andrea.