openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Kid" language
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:06:43 GMT
Hello,

I wasn't aware something like a KeyID build existed. It sounds very
promising. Based on Serg Bormant's description this is exactly what is
needed in the case of declined languages (I'm translating to Lithuanian)
which are much more contextual than analytic languages.

Where can I download the latest version of KeyID?

Regards,

Aivaras