openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Serg Bormant <borm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Kid" language
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:14:42 GMT
Hi,

> Searching for fc45ka is not as helpful as searching for
> CB_REDUCEIMAGERESOLUTION (specially from a developer's perspective, the
> kid will lead you only to the kid SDF file,

$ cd ui
$ grep --include=*.po -RA8 u9c0 .
./filter/source/pdf.po:#. u9c0
./filter/source/pdf.po-#: impdialog.src
./filter/source/pdf.po-msgctxt ""
./filter/source/pdf.po-"impdialog.src\n"
./filter/source/pdf.po-"RID_PDF_TAB_GENER\n"
./filter/source/pdf.po-"CB_REDUCEIMAGERESOLUTION\n"
./filter/source/pdf.po-"checkbox.text"
./filter/source/pdf.po-msgid "~Reduce image resolution"
./filter/source/pdf.po-msgstr "Разрешение изображения"

Sorry for LibreOffice example. grep parameters for AO kid differ only
in -A and -B args.

--
wbr, sb