openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: communications/workflow for new languages
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:50:18 GMT
Andrea Wrote:
Well, what I did is:
- I opened the Ubuntu One space you shared
- I opened the first folder there: accessibility / source / helper.po
- It has one translated string (Browse =  தேடு ) and one untranslated
string (Panel Deck Tab Bar)

Should I have looked somewhere else?

Now if some one could tell me is it as per your required standard, then I
can proceed further

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480