openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: communications/workflow for new languages
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:35:37 GMT
Dear Andrea,

The Panel Deck Bar - I did not translate since I could not. I did not know
what is that Panel Deck Bar.
Do you want me to remove the file from Ubuntu One? . If so I will remove it.

Is it not possible for you to get it checked by some one who knows Tamil?
Am I the only Tamil volunteer here?

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480