openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: communications/workflow for new languages
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 01:09:18 GMT
Dear Jan I, Thanks for the reply. Once I went to the  page
https://translate.apache.org/ta/OOo_34/desktop/source/app.po/translate/ and
checked . The page displayed my suggestions from Nobody. This happened
since I did not login. How ever my suggestions are saved and safe. So
anybody else can check and accept / reject the same.

So when ever I find time, I keep continuing to  translate

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480