openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: communications/workflow for new languages
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 01:53:29 GMT
Dear Andrea,

I was using POedit (Available in ubuntu 11.10). POedit was displaying
the untranslated line  at the top and I just translated them. After
translation the lines get inserted (I think) as per the alphabetical order.
So I am finding it difficult to locate the exact lines which I have
translated.

I translated sentences from top 5-6 folders. Will this help you? Else I can
do another translation of 10 lines and send it to you.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480