openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Kid" language
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:33:30 GMT
How is the hex code generated for the kid language ? Do we have a special
tool for it ?

I can see the that the kid language it not completely "translated".

If we do not have a tool I could easily add it to genLang (a simple "if"),
that when writing source files, it should add a number in the kid language,
which are autoincremented. This is of course assumed that there are no
logic in the hex number.

rgds
jan I.