openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing localedata
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 05:33:28 GMT
On 5/13/13 10:48 PM, risto.i.j@saunalahti.fi wrote:
> Jürgen Schmidt [jogischmidt@gmail.com] kirjoitti:
>> On 5/13/13 3:47 PM, risto.i.j@saunalahti.fi wrote:
>> > Hello Jürgen!
>> > You have got it right conserning what I meant. Those are the changes I
>> > want (Tosi-->True, Epätosi-->False, eaa. -->eKr. and jaa. --> jKr.)
>> > Sorry that this is extra work expecially for build.  Usefull
>> information
>> > about build is also what translation it use (3.4.1 or current Pootle or
>> > something else?).  If it is possible use current Pootle translation
>> > without more extra work it would be nice.
>>
>> when did you the latest changes on Pootle?

mmh, not so good. The old Pootle server was never really proposed to
start translation online, because of some technical problems and the
ongoing work on a new server. I had to setup the projects mainly for
maintenance reason for myself and to merge new string with existing
translations to provide the po files.

We (or better Jan) took nevertheless a snapshot for the old server and
moved it on the new one. In your case the timestamp is 2013-05-03 19:08.

We have to check how we can merge it.

Juergen

>> Juergen
>>
> Latest Timestamp: 2013-05-11 22:14 Risto

>> > Risto
>> then in
>> EPÄTOSI

but