openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INFO: stop online translation on the old Pootle server
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 14:23:53 GMT
On 5/14/13 3:55 PM, Xuacu wrote:
> I'm sorry, I've been translating Asturian language yesterday.
> I will stop translating until new Pootle be available. My apologies.

you don't have to apologize, the project say thank to you and your
efforts ;-)

The state form yesterday is synchronized to the new server and you will
be able to continue on the same state as yesterday.

The only problem is that the information got lost who did the
translation online. We have to check how we can credit the translation
work properly

I will keep the list informed when the new server is ready

Juergen