openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Swedish Dictionary
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 20:08:21 GMT
Göran Andersson wrote:
> An update to the Swedish hunspell dictionary is available at
>    http://www.dsso.se/ooo_swedish_dict_2.16.oxt

Thanks! I confirm installation works fine (means: it can be installed
and it provides good-looking suggestions, I cannot judge the dictionary
quality) for me in the latest OpenOffice 4.x snapshot.

> You should consider replacing the ancient version 1.43 with the new one.

Would you consider to become the new maintainer of
http://extensions.openoffice.org/project/aoo-dict-sv ?
We will take the latest version of that extensions when we package
OpenOffice 4.x. If you are available, feel free to contact me in private
(pescetti AT apache.org) and we can have the extension reassigned to you.

The only change you would need to make is changing the extension ID in
description.xml to "org.openoffice.sv.hunspell.dictionaries", for
consistency.

> Are there any brave Swedes who wants to test version 2.16?

This is still important if you wish to have feedback about the
dictionary quality.

Regards,
   Andrea.