openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Proofing Tool GUI V1.0 - Released
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 12:16:56 GMT
Hello!

I have created and uploaded a Web page containing the manual, source and
downloads for Proofing Tool GUI V1.0.

The date there is 2-JUN-2013 but I have everything ready and, in some
parts of the world, it is already that date.

Site: http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

This tool will allow to edit the Thesaurus of OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

Later I want it to edit also the Dictionary and Hyphenation to make it
compatible also with Firefox and Thunderbird, since their EN-UK
dictionary is bad and no one volunteered to make a better version.

If you like the tool, maybe you could place it in the official AOO page
of tools.

Thanks!

Kind regards,