openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Polish translation of Sidebar
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:51:17 GMT
On 6/3/13 12:30 PM, Mateusz . wrote:
> Hello
>
> I translated sidebar in LibreOffice which (how we know) comes from AOO4. I see your project
suffer from lack of Polish translators so I thought it would be fair, giving back something
from LO community.

> I downloaded ZIP file from Pootle and looked for "sidebar.po" files. All files are included
in attachment. Today we anticipate LO 4.1 beta2 release and I am about to farther polish our
translation. If you are going to use them I can send you these files after every update.

> http://www.fastshare.org/download/Polish_sidebar_.zip

Hi Mateusz,

we appreciate very much your help. To accept your patches (po files) we
need some written approval from you that you contribute your work under
the ALv2 to AOO. Ideally a signed iCLA. The iCLA at Apache is often put
in the wrong context and misunderstood. It is an assurance for all users
of any Apache software that the work/contribution is made by the
contributor of this piece of work and not copied or made by from anybody
else.

I hope you don't see this as hurdle for your contribution. A iCLA is
especially important if you plan to contribute some translation on a
regular basis in the future.

Thanks

Juergen