openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: translation reminder
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:56:34 GMT
On 6/10/13 10:14 PM, Paolo Pozzan wrote:
> Il 10/06/2013 15:30, Jürgen Schmidt ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just want to remind you about the upcoming release and the translation
>> update that should be done until June 18th (latest).
>>
>> We have several languages that are close to be finished at least for the
>> UI translation.
>>
> [cut]
>> Italian -> only 231 words needs review/translation
> [cut]
>
> UI is now complete for italian. Can you please gsicheck it and provide a
> way for us to test it?

on which platform do you work? I can prepare set of necessary files that
you can run gsicheck on your own. With a description how I run it.

> In the meanwhile I will go on with the help.
> Thanks.

I checked the current translation, only one problem with a mismatching
tag, I have marked it for review, you will find

https://translate.apache.org/it/aoo40help/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/translate.html#search=par_id3154512&sfields=locations&unit=12892162

I wait until you have finished the help, ok?

Thanks for your work

Juergne