openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Portuguese - PT Translation
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:21:54 GMT

It must be sent to secretary@apache.org , not to this list.

> I'm sending a file with some errors occurred during the save of a file
> after translation. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. The first states
> that there are errors in red, the file was saved but the MO file was not
> created. But when I re-open the file, the translation is not there. I
> couldn't find help on line for POEDIT, so I'm stuck.

Attachments are not delivered to this list. Have you made sure you have
write permissions on the folder containing the files?

> I would also like to know if there is a way of seeing the resulting
> translations. It would be really helpful and more accurate.

We create native-lang builds for people to check their translations, but
this happens after the translation.

> It is probably best if I have a Pootle account.

OK, one will be created for you soon. If the Pootle administrators miss
this message, write in a couple of days.

Regards,
   Andrea.