openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Single Printout
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:26:12 GMT
Kadal Amutham wrote:
> [Juan C. Sanz] "According with Tips for translators, tip 3 in [1] "OpenOffice will
> automatically assign an accelerator to commands". That is, as far as I can
> understand, that your translation will do have accelerators. I hope you can
> confirm us that."
> I was specifically told in some thread, not to use the accelerators.

This is correct. No need to specify accelerators. Honestly, I have a
doubt for Kadal only, since the algorithm, from very old documentation
(pre-OpenOffice 1.0!), seems to apply to Latin languages only:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Mnemonics_Localisation#How_the_mnemonics_are_assigned

Hopefully this is outdated, but in any case Tamil would be the only
affected language and we will remember to check it.

Regards,
   Andrea.