openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slovak dictionary
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:36:36 GMT
Michal Hriň wrote:
> Dňa Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:54:57 +0200 Andrea Pescetti  napísal:
> Thanks, Andrea! I forgot to write that this extension doesn't contains
> Addons.xcu file. Is it a problem ?

No problem. Dictionary extensions don't contain that file.

> I don't understand here. Do you think, that I should improve Slovak
> Wikipedia articles ? (I can try it, but I'm not Wikipedia editor)

Yes, it would be good to see the "OpenOffice.org" article renamed to
"OpenOffice" in the Slovak Wikipedia, and then redirect "OpenOffice.org"
to it, for best accuracy. I don't know what is the Wikipedia editing
policy; probably generic volunteers can do it too.

Regards,
   Andrea.