openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deadline
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:03:34 GMT
joshua kenny wrote:
> I've started translating (as well as editing) for Indonesian. But
> based on recent e-mails the deadline date 18 June might be too early.
> If a translation were to be completed after the deadline date, is
> there any chance that it can still be submitted?

Late translations are fine, we have released a 3.4.1 update to add new
languages and we may do the same with 4.0. But if a team or translator
has only a few days of delay and is active, we might give some more time
and include the language in the first releases of 4.0.

> And if only the UI localization was completed but the help files
> aren't completed, is it fine?

Yes. Our criterion so far is to look for 100% complete UI. The help
files have lower priority.

Regards,
   Andrea.