openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proofing Tool GUI V2.0 - Released
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 17:36:14 GMT
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> I have released V2.0 of my tool. I have edited the Dictionary Wiki page
> inserting the information and link.

I had a look at the dictionary editing functionality and it works, nice!

Maybe (for version 3, let's say...) it would be more intuitive to
introduce an area where the tool shows all derived words, so that people
know what to put after the "/". This would require to implement quite
complex capabilities since the tool would need to understand .aff files,
but it would help people in finding the right classification of words by
providing real examples.

Regards,
   Andrea.