openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From joshua kenny <joshuakenny2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Introductions and Interest in Translating
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:01:35 GMT
Hello, my name is Joshua Kenny. I am 14 years old and I live in Indonesia. I'm a Secondary
4 (Senior High) student and I believe that I am able to translate for Indonesian. Based on
your information in this site, I would like to help translate the remaining UI into Indonesian.
Although this is my first try, I believe it shouldn't cause me trouble. I would like to ask
how to translate the remaining 2% of the UI since it would be a pity if it isn't finished.
Could you kindly offer me some help (procedures) to finish it? This is my first time to transIate,
but I am not familiar with the procedures. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Joshua Kenny