openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From joshua kenny <joshuakenny2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Having Translating Difficulties (Accelerators & URLs) with Pootle
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 02:35:17 GMT
I am confused with how to translate words with accelerators. Their position isn't always the
same; Sometimes in the front, sometimes in the middle, somtimes near the back of a word. The
suggestions can show up many different options.

As for URLs, how do we translate them? Whether I type in the same or the different URLs, Failing
checks would show up/

I would be pleased if someone could assist me in the diffircuties I am having.

Thank you and best regards.
Joshua Kenny