openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kaptan Zor <kaptan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please help me
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:49:56 GMT
Hi, it's honour for me but i have no time to get this responsibility. Thank
you for offer. I dont need last version in turkish, I only need last
turkish version. what is the last turkish version and where can i download
this turkish version. there is a turkish version and i downlaoded this
version in your website now i can't do it.

My best regards

--
Saygılarımla
Mustafa Talat