openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Yaron Shahrabani <sh.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translation application on GSoC
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:50:01 GMT
Hi Marcos!
I have various ideas, some of them regarding changes in Gettext and some
are software related.
I usually work with Poedit (meaning that there's no Ctrl+Z which is
terrible, but the display is somewhat comfortable).

I'd love to work on improvements with you, maybe I can even get some fellas
to back us up on this.

Do you think there can be a really good git integration?

Kind regards,

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>